Have you just bought a house, or are you about to buy a house ?
Is the property 20 years old or more ?
We now offer a Free electrical safety test to all who have just purchased a house or those thinking of buying a house and require the electrics to be checked. The free electrical safety reports are performed by a Qualified Electrician consists of checking the property to ensure visually that it is safe. The property owner will be given a free report on the overall condition of the dwelling based on our visual inspection and will indicate whether or not the property needs a rewire or not.
- Free electrical safety tests are for people who have just purchased a property (20 years old or more) and are wanting to have that property checked the safety report is free and without obligation.
- Free electrical safety reports includes the visual checking of all electrical systems in the dwelling.
- The free electrical safety report includes the visual checking of the installation to meet current 17th edition regulations.
- The free electrical safety report inclused the testing of any RCD's in the consumer unit and the evaluation of the consumer unit for safety as per 17th edition.
- The free electrical safety report includes the checking and verification of the earthing arrangements at the dwelling.
- Please note that the safety report does not include the checking of any hidden cables under floorboards or ceilings etc.
To Book your free visual electrical safety report please complete the form below or call 01594 833224 or 01452 898094 (Paul).
Free electrical safety reports are only available to the owners or purchasers of the property and providing the property has not been previously tested, and the property is at least 20 years old.
Should you need a more in depth assesment of the property then a Periodic Inspection Report wil be needed, please call for a competitive quote.
If this lady can get an electrical shock, then anyone can. It further highlights the importance of having your electrics checked